1459 Market Street, Redding, California 96001, United States of America
Built in 1901/02 this brick Beaux Art building was designed by Henry H. Meyers and consturcted by the Holt and Gregg Company. Redding's second oldest commercial brick building it is now part of the Downtown Promanade.
Upstate California Film Commission
332 Pine Street, Red Bluff, CA 96080 530-710-7784
Website by Brightwork