The Red Barn Douglas City ~ built 1914 – was one of the earliest gold mining sites in Trinity County (6.39 acres- forest/mountain back drop)
*Property next door "Bill Vitzum House" built with lumber from the LaGrange mines (1893-96) a white 2 story – wrap around porch Farmhouse with a meadow for live-stock (etc.) back drop mountain forest & old mine tailings 10+ acres.
The Red Barn 3400 sq. feet outdoor stage Crow’s Nest at about 35 feet up make for great camera angles.